Author Topic: Sizing and positioning Watermark  (Read 2352 times)

Offline BillG

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Sizing and positioning Watermark
« on: March 16, 2008, 01:49:41 PM »
I decided to change my watermark which was 12 characters and was placed on one horizontal line.  I added the copyright symbol and the watermark is now two lines, regardless of size and positioning and number of characters, with or without the watermark.  I can't seem to find any way to display a single line.  I am able to adjust the size of the watermark and change the font, but am not able to have it print on a single line.  Any help or suggestions would really be appreciated.  I am using the watermark as part of the save as command to generate images for posting on my web site

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Sizing and positioning Watermark
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »
I decided to change my watermark which was 12 characters and was placed on one horizontal line.  I added the copyright symbol and the watermark is now two lines, regardless of size and positioning and number of characters, with or without the watermark.  I can't seem to find any way to display a single line.  I am able to adjust the size of the watermark and change the font, but am not able to have it print on a single line.  Any help or suggestions would really be appreciated.  I am using the watermark as part of the save as command to generate images for posting on my web site

Could you post a screen shot of your Watermarking settings?
What OS are you running?
What version of Photo Mechanic are you running?

-Kirk

Offline BillG

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Sizing and positioning Watermark
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 02:40:00 PM »
I am running Windows XPPro SP2 current with all updates and 4.5.3.1.  .  I have just cleared the problem, I went to the watermark dialog box, did a rightclick select all, then delete.  I typed in the watremark with the copyright symbol, and it displayed in a single line normally.  There must have been a non-visable command in the watermark box that did not clear when I deleted the characters with the delete key.  When I retyped the watermark, it appeared normally in a single line in the box, yet the watermark was always two lines, centered horizontally, and adjusted the characters on each line to make the lines equal number of characters.  I must have discovered a new feature!!