Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

FTP upload HTML export

(1/2) > >>

vAfotoriporter:
However not necessarily in every case but generating an HTML/Flash/etc export is usually often with the intention of uploading it to an FTP to become part of a website or a standalone preview. I think because of this PM could/should have the option to upload the completed export to an FTP. This could reduce the need for an FTP tool.

It isn't a must have feature but one I suppose is very easy to add since the FTP function is allready in PM adding an optional selection for FTP the outcome seems easy. Sorry if it isn't.

pmagi:
Second this request. Should be a very quick fix since all the functionality is in PM already?
/PM

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: pmagi on December 11, 2008, 10:58:30 AM ---Second this request. Should be a very quick fix since all the functionality is in PM already?
--- End quote ---

It wouldn't be a fix since nothing is broken.  Sure, there could be an option to upload the resulting HTML/flash/etc. files and it is something we planned on doing for version 4.6 but was cut from the 4.6 feature list.

-Kirk

vAfotoriporter:
I hope you can add it to the next feature list since it will still be a good addon even if it is not a fix since really nothing is broken.

pmagi:
Still hoping.......any new verision comming up with this feature?
Rgds
PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version