Author Topic: Copy Options Menu  (Read 2739 times)

Offline joekayak

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Copy Options Menu
« on: April 17, 2008, 09:40:54 AM »
Recently got MAC G-5 at work, running 10.4.11, using Photo Mechanic 4.5.3.1, previously when copying photos from folder to folder on Mac G-4 photos would copy and the copy options menu would disappear immediately, now with G-5, that menu stays up for 10 seconds or so after the photos are copied, is this how it should be or is there something I can do to get the copy options menu to go away immediately like before?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Copy Options Menu
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 10:40:04 AM »
Recently got MAC G-5 at work, running 10.4.11, using Photo Mechanic 4.5.3.1, previously when copying photos from folder to folder on Mac G-4 photos would copy and the copy options menu would disappear immediately, now with G-5, that menu stays up for 10 seconds or so after the photos are copied, is this how it should be or is there something I can do to get the copy options menu to go away immediately like before?

Is this the progress dialog (the one with the progress bar in it that lets you know how far the copy has progressed) or the Copy Options dialog itself?  Do you have any slow servers in your Navigator or Favorites panes?

-Kirk

Offline joekayak

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 12:03:31 PM »
No - not the progress bar, that comes and goes like it did before, like I said it is the Copy Options menu box, will check on the server/favorites issue

Offline joekayak

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 12:57:06 PM »
Kirk - it is the servers that are the culprit in the navigator box.