Author Topic: Export  (Read 5608 times)

Offline jonathan1234

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Export
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »
I am wondering if there are any other Export templates that can be downloaded or purchased. I need one that is not based on flash, as I have several clients that want to view on the iphone, and flash is not compatible.

I am not a programmer so that's out.

Also I was reading a thread on this forum about placing links to download the full res version of the jpegs exported. I did not see how to do this. Is there any documentation?

Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Export
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »
I am wondering if there are any other Export templates that can be downloaded or purchased. I need one that is not based on flash, as I have several clients that want to view on the iphone, and flash is not compatible.

I am not a programmer so that's out.

Also I was reading a thread on this forum about placing links to download the full res version of the jpegs exported. I did not see how to do this. Is there any documentation?

Try the PM Classic template.  It doesn't use Flash and does have the capability of linking to the full size images.  You'll have to enable the full size feature in the Image section of the template.

-Kirk

Offline jonathan1234

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 05:36:38 AM »
I did not see the full size feature on the pm classic image section of the template. I see max width/height/ title,frame color/thickness,preserve exif/iptx/watermark.

Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thank you

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 10:33:31 AM »
I did not see the full size feature on the pm classic image section of the template. I see max width/height/ title,frame color/thickness,preserve exif/iptx/watermark.

Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thank you

What version of Photo Mechanic are you running? Only the PM Classic template in version 4.6 has the ability to add a download link beneath each large image. You can download the latest beta from the Forum's Announcements section.

Regards,
Jerry

Offline jonathan1234

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 07:44:05 AM »
I upgraded to 4.6 and that worked! Thanks!