Author Topic: PM constantly crashing  (Read 3007 times)

Offline JRH13

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM constantly crashing
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:04:47 AM »
I am running PM v4.5.2 on a MacBook with OS 10.4.11 and am experiencing constant crashing. PM will start up and run after initial start up of the computer, but if I try to open a contact sheet a bit later, I get the spinning wheel of death. I force quit, and see Photo Mechanic not responding, and try to reopen, but just get the spinning wheel. The only way to get it to open is to reboot. VERY frustrating!!! Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Joe

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM constantly crashing
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »
Joe,

I am running PM v4.5.2 on a MacBook with OS 10.4.11 and am experiencing constant crashing. PM will start up and run after initial start up of the computer, but if I try to open a contact sheet a bit later, I get the spinning wheel of death. I force quit, and see Photo Mechanic not responding, and try to reopen, but just get the spinning wheel. The only way to get it to open is to reboot. VERY frustrating!!! Any ideas?

I would at least download and install Photo Mechanic 4.5.3.1 to see if that helps your issue.  Failing that, I recommend contacting our support folks on the phone and they'll help you find out what is wrong: (503) 547-2888

-Kirk