Author Topic: FTP trouble  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Will

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
FTP trouble
« on: May 21, 2008, 10:51:07 AM »
Hi,
I'm running PM 4.5.3 on an Intel Mac running 10.4.11.  All of a sudden I can't ftp via PM. I get the error message "There were errors during the FTP As operation."

I've rebooted and emptied the PM ftp cache.  Not sure what else to try.  any ideas?

many thanks
will

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: FTP trouble
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 11:21:20 AM »
Will,

I'm running PM 4.5.3 on an Intel Mac running 10.4.11.  All of a sudden I can't ftp via PM. I get the error message "There were errors during the FTP As operation."

I've rebooted and emptied the PM ftp cache.  Not sure what else to try.  any ideas?

At what phase of the FTP process are you getting the error?  There are two phases, one puts up a modal dialog with a progress bar in it which then goes away, and then the second phase is the transmission phase which takes place in a window that shows you the files being sent.

-Kirk

Offline Will

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 11:33:09 AM »
I get through the first phase. It seems to process the photos. But before the progress bar shows up I get the error message.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 11:48:27 AM »
I get through the first phase. It seems to process the photos. But before the progress bar shows up I get the error message.

Let's have you call our support folks so they can troubleshoot the problem with you directly.  Please call 503 547 2888

-Kirk