Author Topic: Modifying/removing saved image renaming sequences  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Mike-D

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Modifying/removing saved image renaming sequences
« on: June 09, 2008, 10:33:45 AM »
I'm happy to see that PM supports names image renaming sequences...but I can't find any way to remove ones I don't need, or to rename ones already there.  Is this functionality hidden away somewhere?

...Mike
---
Mac OS X 10.6.3
PM 4.6.5

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Modifying/removing saved image renaming sequences
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 11:06:32 AM »
Mike,

I'm happy to see that PM supports names image renaming sequences...but I can't find any way to remove ones I don't need, or to rename ones already there.  Is this functionality hidden away somewhere?

Are you describing 'snapshots'?  The ones you can load and save from the 'lightning bolt' button?  If so, hold down the Shift key when you choose one of them and a Windows Explorer window will come forward with the snapshot selected.  From there you can rename them, duplicate them, or delete them.  Mac OS X users would instead hold down the Option key and the Finder will come forward instead.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline Mike-D

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying/removing saved image renaming sequences
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »
Sweet, thanks Kirk. And I see that they are even XML, so both easy to edit and easy to backup, unlike breezebrowser which does some kind of stupid registry thing and limits you to 5.

Nicely done!

...Mike
---
Mac OS X 10.6.3
PM 4.6.5