Author Topic: IPTC Sublocation  (Read 5132 times)

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
IPTC Sublocation
« on: June 22, 2006, 07:22:32 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't found the IPTC Sublocation field. I use this field extensively in iView and would like to be able to edit it with PM at ingestion time. Up to this moment I'm using Breezebrowser/Downloader Pro but I'm thinking about switching - but for this... When shooting in big cities like Paris, the sublocation field comes in extremely handy.

If I'm wrong - please let me know. If not: are you planning to add support for it? Or maybe let users select which fields they would like to edit?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: IPTC Sublocation
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 08:52:32 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't found the IPTC Sublocation field. I use this field extensively in iView and would like to be able to edit it with PM at ingestion time. Up to this moment I'm using Breezebrowser/Downloader Pro but I'm thinking about switching - but for this... When shooting in big cities like Paris, the sublocation field comes in extremely handy.

If I'm wrong - please let me know. If not: are you planning to add support for it? Or maybe let users select which fields they would like to edit?

We plan to support many more IPTC/XMP fields in 4.5 which is under development.

-Kirk

Offline gregoire

• View Profile
    • www.emilegregoire.com
Re: IPTC Sublocation
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 09:13:41 AM »
Thanks Kirk, excellent service.