Author Topic: Change Shortcuts  (Read 5046 times)

Offline bjornh

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Change Shortcuts
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »
Hi

I did a search and the things I found where quite old.

I would love a possibility to change shotcuts. My main problem is when I do keywording on pictures I would like to use save->next picture without reaching for the mouse. I'm using a swedish keybord layout (on a Mac) and I'm unable to use the current key combination.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Change Shortcuts
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 06:31:17 AM »
I would love a possibility to change shotcuts. My main problem is when I do keywording on pictures I would like to use save->next picture without reaching for the mouse. I'm using a swedish keybord layout (on a Mac) and I'm unable to use the current key combination.

What key combination would work on your keyboard?

-Kirk

Offline bjornh

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 12:50:05 PM »

-Kirk

That's a good question. Problem is that the swedish language has a couple of extra characters that takes up space so we don't have the [] directly on the keyboard (other than alt+8 and alt+9). Is it possible to combine shift, ctrl or alt and enter or arrow keys (thinking about some logic)?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 01:23:27 PM »

-Kirk

That's a good question. Problem is that the swedish language has a couple of extra characters that takes up space so we don't have the [] directly on the keyboard (other than alt+8 and alt+9). Is it possible to combine shift, ctrl or alt and enter or arrow keys (thinking about some logic)?

Those key combos are used by the text edit fields to select text, and move the cursor by a word or by a line.

-Kirk