Author Topic: Editing multiple photos in Bibble  (Read 6666 times)

Offline bli

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Editing multiple photos in Bibble
« on: June 23, 2006, 08:07:43 AM »
Hi,

If I select a couple of pictures in PM and apply the action "edit selected pictures with" (configured for Bibble, the Bibble is started up for each picture in the selection. I would like that Bibble is started from PM once with a workqueue containing all selected pictures.

P.S. I can start Bibble with a parameter to create a new workqueue and a set of pictures. It seems that I cannot define this in PM

P.S. I do not use PS and hence the Bibble droplet.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Bli

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Editing multiple photos in Bibble
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 08:32:13 AM »
If I select a couple of pictures in PM and apply the action "edit selected pictures with" (configured for Bibble, the Bibble is started up for each picture in the selection. I would like that Bibble is started from PM once with a workqueue containing all selected pictures.

P.S. I can start Bibble with a parameter to create a new workqueue and a set of pictures. It seems that I cannot define this in PM

Very true.  What parameter do you use?  This is a command line parameter, right?  Also, you should know that there is a limit to how many photos can be passed via a command line, so if you're hoping to send a hundred images from PM to Bibble then it won't be possible.

This applies to Windows only.  Mac OS X uses a far better method that has no real limits to how many items can be passed to another application.

Quote from: bli
P.S. I do not use PS and hence the Bibble droplet.

Bibble has a droplet capability?

-Kirk