Author Topic: Is there a way to change the thumbnail font size?  (Read 4043 times)

Offline Khatsalano

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Is there a way to change the thumbnail font size?
« on: July 01, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »
I am running PM on a 144 dpi Windows screen and the text is a bit hard to see at the current (default?) size.  Is there a means to change the font size?

PM 4.5.3.1, 2GB RAM, Windows XPPro SP2 with all updates.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Is there a way to change the thumbnail font size?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 01:15:01 PM »
I am running PM on a 144 dpi Windows screen and the text is a bit hard to see at the current (default?) size.  Is there a means to change the font size?

PM 4.5.3.1, 2GB RAM, Windows XPPro SP2 with all updates.

No, sorry there is no way to change the font size currently.

-Kirk

Offline Khatsalano

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 05:28:28 PM »
What is the most efficient means of requesting this feature?  It is really difficult reading the contact sheet text at 144 dpi and the only thing preventing me from purchasing PM.  I could live with it if the fix would come in the next version.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »
What is the most efficient means of requesting this feature?  It is really difficult reading the contact sheet text at 144 dpi and the only thing preventing me from purchasing PM.  I could live with it if the fix would come in the next version.

There is a Feature Requests section of these forums.  I suggest posting there.  If several people chime in with support then we'll consider adding that feature.  Or if the feature request is just so obviously useful, then it would likely be implemented on its merit.

-Kirk