Author Topic: Registration doesn't stick  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Alan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Registration doesn't stick
« on: July 04, 2008, 11:21:09 AM »
Hi,

I'm using 4.5.3.2 beta per your recommendation a day or 2 back. The integration with NX2 is great. Unfortunately PM is no longer remembers my registration information when closed. I need to reenter my name and password every time I start the program. I uninstalled, deleted all directories that had Camera Bits, or Photo Mechanic, ran a register cleaner, and then reinstalled. I still can not get my registration info to stick.

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Registration doesn't stick
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 11:22:11 AM »
Hi,

I'm using 4.5.3.2 beta per your recommendation a day or 2 back. The integration with NX2 is great. Unfortunately PM is no longer remembers my registration information when closed. I need to reenter my name and password every time I start the program. I uninstalled, deleted all directories that had Camera Bits, or Photo Mechanic, ran a register cleaner, and then reinstalled. I still can not get my registration info to stick.

Make sure you have Administrator privileges when you perform the registration.

-Kirk

Offline Alan

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Registration doesn't stick
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 11:30:23 AM »
That appears to have been the problem. Vista has these little differences for XP that will take some time for me to get the hang of. Thanks for the quick reply.