Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

HTML Export Request

(1/1)

graham:
Hello,

I regularly create web galleries for clients (proofs, basic galleries, etc.), and as it stands I have to insert a header at the top of each page semi-automatically (ie: replace all within Dreamweaver) in order to brand each page with my content.  I was wondering if it would be possible to do this automatically - either by locating the file (browse) or entering a filename if a banner is to be used.  This sort of thing would save a fair bit of time.

Also, is there any way to customize the image table size from 100% width down to something defined by the user?  I use 700 px so the images don't spread out too far.

Thank you all for your work on a superb product!

Graham Lindsey
Ottawa, Canada

Kirk Baker:
Graham,

--- Quote from: graham on June 28, 2006, 11:53:54 AM ---I regularly create web galleries for clients (proofs, basic galleries, etc.), and as it stands I have to insert a header at the top of each page semi-automatically (ie: replace all within Dreamweaver) in order to brand each page with my content.  I was wondering if it would be possible to do this automatically - either by locating the file (browse) or entering a filename if a banner is to be used.  This sort of thing would save a fair bit of time.

Also, is there any way to customize the image table size from 100% width down to something defined by the user?  I use 700 px so the images don't spread out too far.

Thank you all for your work on a superb product!
--- End quote ---

There is currently no way to do what you ask with the current HTML export feature.

The HTML export feature will be fully customizable in version 4.5.  There will be a number of predefined templates and you will be able to modify them and/or create your own.  So when 4.5 comes out, you would just duplicate your favorite template and modify it just one time and just choose your modified version from then on.

-Kirk

joemahoney:
What's the possibility of integrating the export and ftp features? Allow the generated files and associated JPGs to be uploaded within the export functionality? Thanks.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: joemahoney on June 29, 2006, 02:43:37 PM ---What's the possibility of integrating the export and ftp features? Allow the generated files and associated JPGs to be uploaded within the export functionality? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

That is also planned for 4.5.x.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version