Author Topic: Mobile Me, IWeb Aperture  (Read 2829 times)

Offline jonathan1234

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Mobile Me, IWeb Aperture
« on: August 28, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »
I am on a MBP trying to develop a workflow. I see where in PM you can Export files for a Gallery or to a Web Page.
I would like to avoid the extra step of importing into Aperture and publishing a gallery.
Is it possible to make a gallery from PM where i can choose pics and publish to the web?
Is there anything else I need. Sorry to be such a novice but I didn't get the Export...
I also tried to send it to my Iweb page by entering the url info in the export, as well s the home page. I read the manual still don't get it.

I just purchased the program and love it....I am on mac's latest build using a mac book pro...thanks

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Mobile Me, IWeb Aperture
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 10:57:43 PM »
I am on a MBP trying to develop a workflow. I see where in PM you can Export files for a Gallery or to a Web Page.
I would like to avoid the extra step of importing into Aperture and publishing a gallery.
Is it possible to make a gallery from PM where i can choose pics and publish to the web?
Is there anything else I need. Sorry to be such a novice but I didn't get the Export...
I also tried to send it to my Iweb page by entering the url info in the export, as well s the home page. I read the manual still don't get it.

Photo Mechanic has no integration with iWeb, or .Mac/MobileMe.  The Exporter has a set of templates that generate (for the most part) HTML or Flash-based web galleries that need to be uploaded to your web server in order for them to be available on the Internet.  You can view the web pages locally by checking the check box titled "Open in browser".  If you then like the output you see then upload the files/folders to your web server.

HTH,

-Kirk