Author Topic: Watermarking size is working on PM.4.5.3.2 - problem solved  (Read 3888 times)

Offline emgab

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Watermarking size is working on PM.4.5.3.2 - problem solved
« on: August 24, 2008, 03:22:34 PM »
Hi,
the feature to export pictures to the simpleviewer with integrated watermarking is still not giving a symmetric appearance on Portrait/Landscape. The landscape display looks good, the Portrait display is much too small.. even though the copyright string is very short (20 chars) Also the box to size the string, which was mentioned in other posts is not shown in this dialog.
Please advice and help.
Thanks and kind regards, Mike

p.s. i'm running XP SP1, PM 4.5.3.2
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 01:56:42 PM by emgab »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Watermarking size still not symmetric in portrait/landscape on 4.5.3.2
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »
Mike,

the feature to export pictures to the simpleviewer with integrated watermarking is still not giving a symmetric appearance on Portrait/Landscape. The landscape display looks good, the Portrait display is much too small.. even though the copyright string is very short (20 chars) Also the box to size the string, which was mentioned in other posts is not shown in this dialog.
Please advice and help.

Please post a screen shot of what you're describing.  Also post a screen shot of your Watermark dialog's settings.

-Kirk

Offline emgab

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 08:13:52 PM »

Mike,

Please advice and help.

Please post a screen shot of what you're describing.  Also post a screen shot of your Watermark dialog's settings.

-Kirk

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 09:32:34 PM »
Mike,

Please advice and help.

It looks correct to me based on your settings.  You have told it to use 33% of the width.  The verticals are narrower, thus 33% of the narrower width produces a smaller text string.  If you want a perfectly consistent size, use the pixel-sized option.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline emgab

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 01:55:21 PM »
You're right, the only function which gives a symmetrical character representsation is the pixel mode. But if the size ratio of the picture would be used as correction factor, the same numbers on the percentagde mode would do the same.. but it's ok for me..

thanĀ“ks and kind regards, Mike