Author Topic: Support for Panasonic DMC-LX1 RAW  (Read 3400 times)

Offline jbuttel

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Support for Panasonic DMC-LX1 RAW
« on: June 28, 2006, 03:04:42 PM »
I just got a Panasonic DMC-LX1 point and shoot because I can keep it with me all the time, and shoot raw files, so it would be nice if Photomechanic supported it so I wouldn't need a different workflow for managing images from this camera.  I would be happy to send you some sample RAW images if you are interested.

Also it would be nice if IPTC Stationary supported the location field variable.  I end up adding it in Camera Raw a lot.  I frequently shoot motorsports and it seems the best place to put the Speedway name.  Maybe someone else has a better solution?

Thanks for a great piece of software.

Jeff

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Support for Panasonic DMC-LX1 RAW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 05:53:45 PM »
Jeff,

I just got a Panasonic DMC-LX1 point and shoot because I can keep it with me all the time, and shoot raw files, so it would be nice if Photomechanic supported it so I wouldn't need a different workflow for managing images from this camera.  I would be happy to send you some sample RAW images if you are interested.

Sure.  Contact me privately for server upload information.

Quote from: jbuttel
Also it would be nice if IPTC Stationary supported the location field variable.  I end up adding it in Camera Raw a lot.  I frequently shoot motorsports and it seems the best place to put the Speedway name.  Maybe someone else has a better solution?

Thanks for a great piece of software.

Coming in version 4.5...

-Kirk