Author Topic: Printing Scale Issues  (Read 3083 times)

Offline bellstar00

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Printing Scale Issues
« on: September 04, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »
Hello,

I'm running photo mechanic version 4.5.2 on a Mac with OS 10.5.4. I'm trying to print some .jpg proofs - one per sheet of letter-sized paper. When I select the image and click file - print, I get the normal print window (I've attached a screen grab) and then when I click Print, I get to see a preview of the proof (I've attached that screen grab too). The image is thumbnail size in teh preview and prints that way.

I have looked through all the preferences and all the print dialog boxes and cannot find out how to get the photo to fit the page. The .jpg is a full size .jpg - 300dpi and 3000 px wide so it's actual size should fill the page.

Am I missing an option here?

I am at work and trying to print to a Xerox Phaser 6250 and other people who are connected to the same printing, running the same version of photo mechanic are printing theirs full-size with no problem.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Printing Scale Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 08:08:54 PM »
I'm running photo mechanic version 4.5.2 on a Mac with OS 10.5.4. I'm trying to print some .jpg proofs - one per sheet of letter-sized paper. When I select the image and click file - print, I get the normal print window (I've attached a screen grab) and then when I click Print, I get to see a preview of the proof (I've attached that screen grab too). The image is thumbnail size in teh preview and prints that way.

Please make sure you all get version 4.5.3.2 since it has some important updates for users of Mac OS X 10.5.x.

Quote from: bellstar00
I have looked through all the preferences and all the print dialog boxes and cannot find out how to get the photo to fit the page. The .jpg is a full size .jpg - 300dpi and 3000 px wide so it's actual size should fill the page.

Am I missing an option here?

I am at work and trying to print to a Xerox Phaser 6250 and other people who are connected to the same printing, running the same version of photo mechanic are printing theirs full-size with no problem.

I don't know why it would look like that.  You didn't post your Page Setup dialog so I don't know what settings you've chosen there.

Have you tried looking at the settings your co-workers are using?

-Kirk