Author Topic: EXPIRED message in the contact sheet  (Read 5590 times)

Offline EK_Konrad

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
EXPIRED message in the contact sheet
« on: June 29, 2006, 02:02:09 AM »
Hi,

I'm using now PM with a temp password which expires 2006-07-31. Some pictures in the contact sheet don't show up and the EXPIRED message is shown instead of the a filename. I checked them in the Photoshop, and the date of shoot is 2010-08-31 (in the EXIF, maybe camera's mistake?). Still, I need access to these pictures. What should I do?

best
Konrad
EK Pictures

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: EXPIRED message in the contact sheet
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 09:44:47 AM »
Konrad,

I'm using now PM with a temp password which expires 2006-07-31. Some pictures in the contact sheet don't show up and the EXPIRED message is shown instead of the a filename. I checked them in the Photoshop, and the date of shoot is 2010-08-31 (in the EXIF, maybe camera's mistake?). Still, I need access to these pictures. What should I do?

The date of the images is beyond the expire date of your demo period.  This is a restriction of the demo and the fully-licensed version does not have this restriction.  It sounds like your camera's internal date is off.  It would be a good idea to check it and correct it if it is indeed faulty.

-Kirk

Offline EK_Konrad

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 06:22:02 AM »
OK, I'll wait for the full register password. I can't correct the camera's setting, because these are photos from the external agency. The photographer lives in China  ;)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 07:02:47 AM »
OK, I'll wait for the full register password. I can't correct the camera's setting, because these are photos from the external agency. The photographer lives in China  ;)

Actually that's not all true (well I'm sure the part about China is...).  You can use the Adjust Capture Times tool on the Tools menu to correct the capture time.  It's fairly easy to use and it is very fast.

-Kirk