Author Topic: What does the Load button do in the Show Map dialog?  (Read 2100 times)

Offline TiggerGTO

• View Profile
What does the Load button do in the Show Map dialog?
« on: September 11, 2008, 03:57:45 PM »
I just got a DP-GPSN2.  I've been waiting to be able to use the "Show map..." feature.  What does the Load button do on the right hand side between the small image view and the info text?  Also what are the two arrow buttons for?

Is there anything in the Google Maps API you are using that allows you to include the heading information so that the direction will show on the map?

Thanks,
Danny

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: What does the Load button do in the Show Map dialog?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
I just got a DP-GPSN2.  I've been waiting to be able to use the "Show map..." feature.  What does the Load button do on the right hand side between the small image view and the info text?  Also what are the two arrow buttons for?

The Load button will reload any GPS data that has been added to the photo outside of Photo Mechanic.  The arrow buttons allow you to move through the set of photos in the contact sheet.

Quote from: TiggerGTO
Is there anything in the Google Maps API you are using that allows you to include the heading information so that the direction will show on the map?

That we're currently using?  No.  But there may be such an API in there somewhere.

-Kirk