Author Topic: Navigator Freeze Up  (Read 4733 times)

Offline robk47

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Navigator Freeze Up
« on: June 29, 2006, 04:45:04 AM »
Last night while using PM, my navigator panel suddenly became a small square in the middle of my contact sheet and caused the entire application to freeze. I could not close it and had to hit control, alternate, delete to get out of the program and re-start. This happened three times in the space of 15 minutes. I have not had this on my desktop machine just my laptop, which is a Dell 700m with Windows XP home. The navigator square that came up dance about the screen and x'ing it closed did nothing but get rid of the box, however the application was frozen. Got any ideas on this quirk??

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Navigator Freeze Up
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 09:49:48 AM »
Last night while using PM, my navigator panel suddenly became a small square in the middle of my contact sheet and caused the entire application to freeze. I could not close it and had to hit control, alternate, delete to get out of the program and re-start. This happened three times in the space of 15 minutes. I have not had this on my desktop machine just my laptop, which is a Dell 700m with Windows XP home. The navigator square that came up dance about the screen and x'ing it closed did nothing but get rid of the box, however the application was frozen. Got any ideas on this quirk??

Try holding down the shift key while starting up Photo Mechanic.  This will reset any workspace layout changes to the defaults.

HTH,

-Kirk