Author Topic: pm 4.5.3.2 mac - how to move to new drive  (Read 2086 times)

Offline jmsphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
pm 4.5.3.2 mac - how to move to new drive
« on: September 21, 2008, 04:24:28 PM »
hi,

how do i move the activation of my pm 4.5.3.2 to another disc?

i had to reinstall my mac due to a drive-crash on a new hd. after launching my freshly installed pm for first time  it asked for activation. which failed. internet connection works. i tried the webform, which failed, too. errorcode BL. perhaps due to my additional installation on my powerbook no additional copy allowed.

but, since old drive does not work anymore this is not an additional copy. is there any function available to handle such a scenario?

thanx in advance,
jmsphoto

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: pm 4.5.3.2 mac - how to move to new drive
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 06:15:21 PM »
how do i move the activation of my pm 4.5.3.2 to another disc?

i had to reinstall my mac due to a drive-crash on a new hd. after launching my freshly installed pm for first time  it asked for activation. which failed. internet connection works. i tried the webform, which failed, too. errorcode BL. perhaps due to my additional installation on my powerbook no additional copy allowed.

but, since old drive does not work anymore this is not an additional copy. is there any function available to handle such a scenario?

I suggest calling the fine support folks at 503-547-2888 and they'll step you through the process.

-Kirk