Author Topic: WONT print anything  (Read 2873 times)

Offline gpearson

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
WONT print anything
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:33:36 AM »
Having problems printing on mac 10.4.11 in Photo Mechanic 4.4.3.3

When I pull up print dialog, sometimes the print button is active, other times it is not. Sometimes I click on contact sheet and back to proofs and suddenly the print button is active.

When I get an active print button, I click it, the next dialog box asking what printer use and so on comes up, I continue on and it proceeds to act like it is about to print and then nothing.

Others are connected to the same printer with no problems and it only occurs in Photo MEchanic...any ideas?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: WONT print anything
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:39:30 AM »
Having problems printing on mac 10.4.11 in Photo Mechanic 4.4.3.3

When I pull up print dialog, sometimes the print button is active, other times it is not. Sometimes I click on contact sheet and back to proofs and suddenly the print button is active.

When I get an active print button, I click it, the next dialog box asking what printer use and so on comes up, I continue on and it proceeds to act like it is about to print and then nothing.

Others are connected to the same printer with no problems and it only occurs in Photo MEchanic...any ideas?

No, but for this sort of thing I suggest calling our support folks at 503-547-2888 since they can interactively troubleshoot the issue with you over the phone.

-Kirk