Author Topic: 350 Requested file action pending further information  (Read 7666 times)

Offline c2m

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
350 Requested file action pending further information
« on: November 20, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »
Hi!

at first some information about my "equipment": MacBookPro, Mac OS X 10.5.5, 2 GB RAM, 2,2 GHz, PhotoMechanic 4.5.4

I've been working with PhotoMechanic for 1 year without any problems. A few days ago I switched to a new photo agency. I've got a new ftp access. When I want to send a file with "FTP Photos as", the "FTP as" window appears and I get the following message:

Failed all attempts to rename file. 350 requested file action pending further information.

PhotoMechanic won't work with the new ftp access and I don't know why...  :'(

I tried the ftp access at a friends MacBook... and it's working without any problems.

So, something is wrong with my MacBook Pro or PhotoMechanic!!!  ::)

I appreciate your help!!!!! Thank you!

Claudia

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: 350 Requested file action pending further information
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 01:15:05 PM »
Claudia,

at first some information about my "equipment": MacBookPro, Mac OS X 10.5.5, 2 GB RAM, 2,2 GHz, PhotoMechanic 4.5.4

I've been working with PhotoMechanic for 1 year without any problems. A few days ago I switched to a new photo agency. I've got a new ftp access. When I want to send a file with "FTP Photos as", the "FTP as" window appears and I get the following message:

Failed all attempts to rename file. 350 requested file action pending further information.

PhotoMechanic won't work with the new ftp access and I don't know why...  :'(

I tried the ftp access at a friends MacBook... and it's working without any problems.

So, something is wrong with my MacBook Pro or PhotoMechanic!!!  ::)

I'll need some data from you off your MacBook system.  Please click on my name to the left of this message, then click on the 'personal message' link and mention this thread.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline c2m

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: 350 Requested file action pending further information
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 02:45:14 AM »
Hi,

a friend of mine could help me with the problem. I just deleted the "plist" of Camerabits (to find in the users preferences). I needed to configure everything new, like ftp connections, color, folder etc. but that didn't matter. The main thing is Photo Mechanic works correctly now!!!

Hope this answer will help someone in the future  ;)

Claudia