Author Topic: PM locking up...  (Read 5621 times)

Offline fotobass

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM locking up...
« on: July 06, 2006, 09:52:58 AM »
...when I try to view images archived on a DVD. Never had problems until the most recent upgrade. This is happening on both my desktop and laptop...

Oh, yes...it's the PC version.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is there anywhere I can download the last (not the current) version?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM locking up...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 11:18:44 AM »
...when I try to view images archived on a DVD. Never had problems until the most recent upgrade. This is happening on both my desktop and laptop...

Oh, yes...it's the PC version.

Anyone else experiencing this? Is there anywhere I can download the last (not the current) version?

I would expect 4.4.3 to behave exactly the same way with your particular DVD.  Are you certain that the DVD is OK?

-Kirk

Offline fotobass

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 01:51:42 PM »
It's happening with current and previous DVDs, and it is happening on two different machines. I didn't have any problems with 4.4.3.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 02:39:47 PM »
It's happening with current and previous DVDs, and it is happening on two different machines. I didn't have any problems with 4.4.3.

Is it possible for you to send me a copy of one of your DVDs for testing?  Contact me privately for snail mail information.

Here is the link to version 4.4.3

-Kirk

Offline fotobass

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 09:44:36 PM »
Yes, I can do that when I get back. I'm on the way out of town tomorrow, but I'll be back on Monday.

Thanks!