Author Topic: Posting on this forum  (Read 2576 times)

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Posting on this forum
« on: November 30, 2008, 04:58:48 AM »
I am unable to post on this forum for a while From Safari Version 3.1 (5525.13). It keeps telling me "The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message." whenever I try posting. I tried to log out and log in, restarting Safari or the machine but the problem stays.

I could post from an Internet Explorer 6 installed on my MacBook Pro under CrossOver, and I could post. Now I try it with Fire Fox for Mac. If you see this post it works, but what might be the problem with my Safari?
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Posting on this forum
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 05:48:39 AM »
I am unable to post on this forum for a while From Safari Version 3.1 (5525.13). It keeps telling me "The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message." whenever I try posting. I tried to log out and log in, restarting Safari or the machine but the problem stays.

I could post from an Internet Explorer 6 installed on my MacBook Pro under CrossOver, and I could post. Now I try it with Fire Fox for Mac. If you see this post it works, but what might be the problem with my Safari?

My Safari on the Mac also started doing that a few months ago.  I now use Firefox on the Mac to do all of my posting.

-Kirk