Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

Modular PM

(1/1)

Andrew MacKay:
Just a thought, with things like teathered shooting/cataloguing etc starting to appear on the wish list for PM. I do wonder if maybe these should be additional modules that can be "bolted" on for those who need that functionality. What I don't want to see is PM turning into a big clunky app that has the ability to do everything. It would be great if it could be kept small and efficiant, but extendalbe where necessary.

Any thoughts ?

Andrew MacKay

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: Andrew MacKay on July 06, 2006, 02:11:54 PM ---Just a thought, with things like teathered shooting/cataloguing etc starting to appear on the wish list for PM. I do wonder if maybe these should be additional modules that can be "bolted" on for those who need that functionality. What I don't want to see is PM turning into a big clunky app that has the ability to do everything. It would be great if it could be kept small and efficiant, but extendalbe where necessary.

Any thoughts ?
--- End quote ---

Don't worry.  We won't let it become big and clunky.  Speed and efficiency are always our top priority.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version