Author Topic: Info below the thumbnail  (Read 3371 times)

Offline ostonica

• View Profile
Info below the thumbnail
« on: December 13, 2008, 09:44:31 AM »
I thought that it was possible to show other information than the filename below a thumbnail in a contact sheet, but I cannot find where to specify that. Can I show, for example, height and width, in addition to the filename?

Thanks

Jim

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Info below the thumbnail
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 09:53:38 AM »
Jim,

I thought that it was possible to show other information than the filename below a thumbnail in a contact sheet, but I cannot find where to specify that. Can I show, for example, height and width, in addition to the filename?

Yes.  You need to have version 4.5 or higher.  In the Contact Sheet tab of the Preferences dialog in the Thumbnails section you can add up to three additional lines of text using variables.

-Kirk

Offline ostonica

• View Profile
Re: Info below the thumbnail
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 11:51:30 AM »
Jim,

Yes.  You need to have version 4.5 or higher.  In the Contact Sheet tab of the Preferences dialog in the Thumbnails section you can add up to three additional lines of text using variables.

-Kirk

Thanks very much Kirk. I obviously did not look hard enough :-((

Jim