Author Topic: Labels  (Read 3049 times)

Offline rbsandor

• View Profile
Labels
« on: January 20, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »
PM 4.5.4 and OSX 10.5.6
I recently saw a video in which the user of PM had a label that listed the image's ISO, f stop and shutter speed. His label read as follows: ISO 200 f8 1/250s. I found that useful so attempted the same. So in Preferences in the contact sheet tab, I opened variables for the camera and double clicked on ISO, aperture and shutter speed to have them appear as a label and clicked OK. However, when I open a contact sheet, only the numbers appear, e.g. instead of ISO 200, I only see 200, no "f" and no "s". How do I get the descriptive info to appear? Thanks, Richard

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Labels
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »
PM 4.5.4 and OSX 10.5.6
I recently saw a video in which the user of PM had a label that listed the image's ISO, f stop and shutter speed. His label read as follows: ISO 200 f8 1/250s. I found that useful so attempted the same. So in Preferences in the contact sheet tab, I opened variables for the camera and double clicked on ISO, aperture and shutter speed to have them appear as a label and clicked OK. However, when I open a contact sheet, only the numbers appear, e.g. instead of ISO 200, I only see 200, no "f" and no "s". How do I get the descriptive info to appear? Thanks, Richard

Use this:

ISO {iso} f{aperture} {shutter}s

-Kirk

Offline rbsandor

• View Profile
Re: Labels
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 11:07:12 AM »
Kirk: many thanks, Richard