Author Topic: PM 4.6 beta and Zenfolio  (Read 2030 times)

Offline bjornh

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM 4.6 beta and Zenfolio
« on: January 27, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »
Hi

I'm not sure how you want bugs and feature request reported.

I really like that you added a Zenfolio uploader to the new PM. I do however have problems when uploading files with a spac in them. This is no problem if I use the Zenfolio uploader.

I also have a feature request - Please add so that you can use the embedded JPG in a NEF-file when uploading to Zenfolio. The embedded jpg usually have high enough quality for my webpage and I will then be able to directly get any edits I have done in CaptureNX without going through the hassle to convert them in CaptureNX.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.6 beta and Zenfolio
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 10:05:18 AM »
I'm not sure how you want bugs and feature request reported.

I really like that you added a Zenfolio uploader to the new PM. I do however have problems when uploading files with a spac in them. This is no problem if I use the Zenfolio uploader.

I also have a feature request - Please add so that you can use the embedded JPG in a NEF-file when uploading to Zenfolio. The embedded jpg usually have high enough quality for my webpage and I will then be able to directly get any edits I have done in CaptureNX without going through the hassle to convert them in CaptureNX.

This is as good a place as any to report problems with the 4.6 beta.  I'll look into the above issues and see what I can do.

Thanks for the feedback,

-Kirk