Author Topic: 4.6: size of watermark image  (Read 3491 times)

Offline kobold

• View Profile
    • foto-kobold.de
4.6: size of watermark image
« on: February 03, 2009, 12:49:32 AM »
Hi,

thanx for implementing a watermark image. Is there a way to control the size of that image?
I'd like to have a copyright text/image across the whole image. What I see is, PM rescales the watermark image to fit in the center of my photo (corresponding to my checkmarks). I can select multiple checkmarks to have multiple watermark images but it seems there is no way to have ONE watermark image over the whole photo, right?

Thank's for any hint.

Kind Regards from Germany.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: 4.6: size of watermark image
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 04:29:42 AM »
thanx for implementing a watermark image. Is there a way to control the size of that image?
I'd like to have a copyright text/image across the whole image. What I see is, PM rescales the watermark image to fit in the center of my photo (corresponding to my checkmarks). I can select multiple checkmarks to have multiple watermark images but it seems there is no way to have ONE watermark image over the whole photo, right?

That's correct.  Can you suggest a way (hopefully simple) in the user interface to convey that you want your image to be full-size?  I suppose if there were only one checkbox set to on, then there could be an option to have the one instance be full size...

-Kirk

Offline kobold

• View Profile
    • foto-kobold.de
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 10:05:16 AM »
Sounds good, yes, an option like "overlay full size" (that means, put the watermark image without ANY scaling over the photo) if only one checkmark is on would be great. And simple, I guess... (the "overlay full size"  checkmark should "ghosted" (unmarkable) if more than one checkmark is on).

Many thanx for your fast response.

Offline Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 06:37:58 AM »
Kirk I'll pile on to this request too.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 06:58:30 AM »
Kirk I'll pile on to this request too.

No need.  It's already done.  The next beta will have the additional capabilities.

-Kirk