Author Topic: PM 4.5.4 Slide Show  (Read 1986 times)

Offline PhotogJC1

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM 4.5.4 Slide Show
« on: February 06, 2009, 07:53:33 AM »
I am on a Dell Quad with 6GB memory, nVidia Quadro FX570 GPU with two display - one analog as main and one DVI as Extended (displays the Preview window) both a refresh rate of 60 Hz - on a Vista Ultimate 64 bit O/S and using QuickTime 7.5.5.  When I try to run Slide Show the analog display goes blank and displays a message "Not a Valid Sync" while the Extended window on DVI display maintains the most previous screen.  It does not change if the refresh sync rate is changed to the other valid sync of 75 or 80 Hz.

Suggestions please to resove this.

Also is there a better QuickTime version that works well with PM and this 64 bit O/S?  (Using the QuickTime update function only results in a 32 bit versioon attempt to install with the install error message that a 64 bit QT installer.exe is needed.

Thanks,
Jim

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.5.4 Slide Show
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 07:59:23 AM »
Jim,

I am on a Dell Quad with 6GB memory, nVidia Quadro FX570 GPU with two display - one analog as main and one DVI as Extended (displays the Preview window) both a refresh rate of 60 Hz - on a Vista Ultimate 64 bit O/S and using QuickTime 7.5.5.  When I try to run Slide Show the analog display goes blank and displays a message "Not a Valid Sync" while the Extended window on DVI display maintains the most previous screen.  It does not change if the refresh sync rate is changed to the other valid sync of 75 or 80 Hz.

Suggestions please to resove this.

Are your drivers up-to-date?

Quote from: PhotogJC1
Also is there a better QuickTime version that works well with PM and this 64 bit O/S?  (Using the QuickTime update function only results in a 32 bit versioon attempt to install with the install error message that a 64 bit QT installer.exe is needed.

As far as I know there isn't a 64-bit version of QuickTime available.

-Kirk