Author Topic: another question regarding license  (Read 2379 times)

Offline SamM

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
another question regarding license
« on: February 12, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »
Hi,
I would like to purchase your wonderful program, however, I have a few questions. It seems that one license is sufficent for two computers as long as the program and only one person is using it at one time. I am currently using my sister's laptop (mine is very old) and using the demo version. I would like to purchase Photomechanic and register it on my sister's laptop as well as activate and install it on my desktop. But, once I have a new laptop, I would like to transfer the program to it. I will delete the program from my sister's laptop. Is this possible? Also, do I need the media to do this or can the program download from you web site work?
I would like to purchase this program ASAP since my demo will end 2/15.

Thank you,
Sam

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: another question regarding license
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »
Sam,

I would like to purchase your wonderful program, however, I have a few questions. It seems that one license is sufficent for two computers as long as the program and only one person is using it at one time. I am currently using my sister's laptop (mine is very old) and using the demo version. I would like to purchase Photomechanic and register it on my sister's laptop as well as activate and install it on my desktop. But, once I have a new laptop, I would like to transfer the program to it. I will delete the program from my sister's laptop. Is this possible? Also, do I need the media to do this or can the program download from you web site work?
I would like to purchase this program ASAP since my demo will end 2/15.

You're welcome to do what you requested above.  You do not need media.  Some people or organizations require getting a physical product for a purchase so we offer that option.

-Kirk

Offline SamM

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: another question regarding license
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »
Kirk,
Thank you very much for your quick reply. I will purchase the program now.

Sam