Author Topic: PM intwo monitor modus  (Read 4219 times)

Offline RonaldFrommann

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM intwo monitor modus
« on: February 13, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »
Hi Kirk!
Just tried the 4.6 beta very quick and beside noticing some nice new features (the loupe) I was very disappointed, that PM still doesn't remember the position of the windows, when used over two monitors. After working with PM for six months now, I start to feel a bid stupid, that with every start of PM I have to adjust the position of the window. Is there a chance to get this problem solved with the final 4.6?
And please add a keyboard shortcut (mouse clic+ keyboard key) for switching between loupe and selection, otherwise this nice tool won't be used very much here.
Also the change of the keys for tagging from . to +- is not well chosen in my opinion, because now you have to hold the hand over the keyboard all the time whereas before at least you could rest with your palm on the table and needed only your finger for the".". I preferred to choose an unused key myself. Is that possible?

Best regards
Ronald

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM intwo monitor modus
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »
Ronald,

Just tried the 4.6 beta very quick and beside noticing some nice new features (the loupe) I was very disappointed, that PM still doesn't remember the position of the windows, when used over two monitors. After working with PM for six months now, I start to feel a bid stupid, that with every start of PM I have to adjust the position of the window. Is there a chance to get this problem solved with the final 4.6?
And please add a keyboard shortcut (mouse clic+ keyboard key) for switching between loupe and selection, otherwise this nice tool won't be used very much here.
Also the change of the keys for tagging from . to +- is not well chosen in my opinion, because now you have to hold the hand over the keyboard all the time whereas before at least you could rest with your palm on the table and needed only your finger for the".". I preferred to choose an unused key myself. Is that possible?

I'll see what I can do for the multiple monitors issue.  The 'z' key toggles between the selection cursor and the loupe cursor.

-Kirk