Author Topic: PSD thumbnails in 4.6 Beta 2  (Read 3045 times)

Offline ostonica

• View Profile
PSD thumbnails in 4.6 Beta 2
« on: February 20, 2009, 09:47:42 AM »
The thumbnails of some of my psd files are not showing correctly in Beta 1 and Beta 2. They showed with no problem in 4.5

If I open the psd file in CS4 and then save without changing anything. The thumbnail shows up OK.

Jim Swift

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PSD thumbnails in 4.6 Beta 2
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 10:29:12 AM »
Jim,

The thumbnails of some of my psd files are not showing correctly in Beta 1 and Beta 2. They showed with no problem in 4.5

If I open the psd file in CS4 and then save without changing anything. The thumbnail shows up OK.

Have you got the beta from the 18th?  It has a fix for PSD files on Windows systems.  Go to the Announcements section for the latest build.

-Kirk

Offline ostonica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 12:53:29 PM »
Yes, Kirk, I am working with the build of Feb 18th expires, 2/28

I also just ran nto another bug. I have PM set to display, on opening, the last contect sheet. But it always comes up with the same contact sheet, not necessarily the one that was showing when I last closed the program.

Jim

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »
Jim,

Yes, Kirk, I am working with the build of Feb 18th expires, 2/28

Sample file please!  Please click on my name to the left of this message, then click on the 'personal message' link.  I will respond with upload instructions.

Quote from: ostonica
I also just ran nto another bug. I have PM set to display, on opening, the last contect sheet. But it always comes up with the same contact sheet, not necessarily the one that was showing when I last closed the program.

It opens the last opened contact sheet, not the last one showing.

-Kirk

Offline ostonica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 07:00:45 AM »
Thanks very much, Kirk, for your help with the PSD Thumbnails issue and for recognising that I needed to clear the cache to get rid of the faulty thumbnail. PSD thumbnails are showing up fine now.

Thanks

Jim Swift
jhsw.ca