Author Topic: 4.6 Beta 2/20 Tab through names doesn't work for arrangement?  (Read 3379 times)

Offline rcohn

• View Profile
4.6 Beta 2/20 Tab through names doesn't work for arrangement?
« on: February 23, 2009, 02:06:54 PM »
Hi,

I just re-arranged some images in Thumbnail view and when I tried to re-name some of them I discovered a problem. After selecting and renaming one image I can Tab to the next image, but the Name window is only semi-selected: The window turns white, but the text is not selected. I have to click inside the window to get a cursor before I can do anything- even exit the text window!

I'm not sure what happens in the background to allow renaming of files, but it would be good if this can be fixed. Thanks.

Ric

OS10.4.11
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 02:20:20 PM by rcohn »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: 4.6 Beta 2/20 Tab through names doesn't work for arrangement?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 05:38:41 PM »
Ric,

I just re-arranged some images in Thumbnail view and when I tried to re-name some of them I discovered a problem. After selecting and renaming one image I can Tab to the next image, but the Name window is only semi-selected: The window turns white, but the text is not selected. I have to click inside the window to get a cursor before I can do anything- even exit the text window!

I'm not sure what happens in the background to allow renaming of files, but it would be good if this can be fixed. Thanks.

I found the problem and fixed it.  Thanks for reporting this issue.

-Kirk

Offline rcohn

• View Profile
Re: 4.6 Beta 2/20 Tab through names doesn't work for arrangement?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 06:07:50 AM »
Ric,

I found the problem and fixed it.  Thanks for reporting this issue.

-Kirk

Thank you for finding and fixing it so quickly!