Author Topic: PM 4.6 problems  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Vlad Bez

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM 4.6 problems
« on: February 25, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »
Hi,

1.  I just installed PM 4.6, and I set up IPTC Stationary Pad with basic information, saved it.  Now when I am going back to IPTC Stationary Pad there is no information that I entered before.

2.  Also when I click on bolt icon on the left bottom corner of the IPTC Stationary Pad, and try to save settings (for instance under 'Generic' name) after opening those settings all my fields are empty in the IPTC Stationary Pad.

3.  After Export settings from Edit->Preferences, and Import them again to the same version 4.6 PM most of the settings will not be updated and will stay default.  I installed 4.6 first time set preferences, export them, uninstalled PM, and install it back and this time I import Preference settings, and that is where most of the settings were lost, and I needed set them back again.

I am using Windows XP PRO SP3.  3GB RAM.

Sincerely,
Vlad.

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.6 problems
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 11:18:36 PM »
Vlad,

1.  I just installed PM 4.6, and I set up IPTC Stationary Pad with basic information, saved it.  Now when I am going back to IPTC Stationary Pad there is no information that I entered before.

2.  Also when I click on bolt icon on the left bottom corner of the IPTC Stationary Pad, and try to save settings (for instance under 'Generic' name) after opening those settings all my fields are empty in the IPTC Stationary Pad.

3.  After Export settings from Edit->Preferences, and Import them again to the same version 4.6 PM most of the settings will not be updated and will stay default.  I installed 4.6 first time set preferences, export them, uninstalled PM, and install it back and this time I import Preference settings, and that is where most of the settings were lost, and I needed set them back again.

Try downloading the installer again.  Reinstall version 4.6 and it should fix the above problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Kirk

Offline Vlad Bez

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: PM 4.6 problems
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 06:48:52 PM »
Hi Kirk,

I just got latest installation of PM 4.6, uninstalled previous 4.6 version, and installed new one and everything works fine.  All problems are gone.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,
Vlad.