Author Topic: PM 4.6 Final Shortcut CRTL+U  (Read 4982 times)

Offline Jan

• View Profile
PM 4.6 Final Shortcut CRTL+U
« on: February 26, 2009, 09:00:21 AM »
Hello,
i am just trying the new PM 4.6 and i am impressd of the live ingest Feature, but the CRTL+U Shortcut doesn't work anymore like it was working in 4.5. there files were automaticaly send via FTP AS in PM 4.6 always opens the FTP AS Dialog. But i don't want to change anythings in the settings.

Thx

Regards Philipp

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.6 Final Shortcut CRTL+U
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 09:53:10 AM »
Philipp,

i am just trying the new PM 4.6 and i am impressd of the live ingest Feature, but the CRTL+U Shortcut doesn't work anymore like it was working in 4.5. there files were automaticaly send via FTP AS in PM 4.6 always opens the FTP AS Dialog. But i don't want to change anythings in the settings.

Try 'u' without the Ctrl key.

-Kirk

Offline Jan

• View Profile
Re: PM 4.6 Final Shortcut SHIFT+U
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 10:07:25 AM »
Hello Kirk,

sorry i mean SHIFT-u
with "u" only i get also the FTP Dialog.
In PM 4.5 i could send to ftp directly without seeing the ftp-as-dialog when i was using the shortcut SHIFT+u with u only i got the ftp-as Dialog also with CRTL+u.

In PM 4.6 i always get the ftp-as-dialog with every shortcut combination. Which will be the shortcut for sending directly without any dialog ?

Thx Philipp

Offline Jan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 10:27:15 PM »
Hello Kirk,

i have tried now any combination with the "u" key and i always get the dialog. With which combination can i send files without getting the dialog ?

Thx Philipp

Offline Ti.Mo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 03:13:17 AM »
Don't work for me either

for me it is similar. if I press "u" or "crtl + u" then click I get the dialog window in which I use the FTP server can choose. if I then "Submit" button nothing happens. there is no copy in the folder "sent" is stored, even though I've selected and the FTP transfer dialog does not open

i have uninstall and install PM 4.6 two times

PM 4.6 Win XP
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 03:15:06 AM by Ti.Mo »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 06:18:46 AM »
Don't work for me either

for me it is similar. if I press "u" or "crtl + u" then click I get the dialog window in which I use the FTP server can choose. if I then "Submit" button nothing happens. there is no copy in the folder "sent" is stored, even though I've selected and the FTP transfer dialog does not open

i have uninstall and install PM 4.6 two times

PM 4.6 Win XP

Do you have any files selected?

-Kirk

Offline Jan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 06:21:53 AM »
Hello Kirk,

yes i have select the files, i also could send them out. But i can't bypass the dialog with SHIFT+u or any other combination with u. In PM 4.5 i was able to bypass the dialog with shift like it was described in the manual. In PM 4.6 this doesn't work for me anymore. I am using Windows XP SP3 and all patches installed.

Philip

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 06:30:04 AM »
Philip,

yes i have select the files, i also could send them out. But i can't bypass the dialog with SHIFT+u or any other combination with u. In PM 4.5 i was able to bypass the dialog with shift like it was described in the manual. In PM 4.6 this doesn't work for me anymore. I am using Windows XP SP3 and all patches installed.

OK, we'll see what we can do.

-Kirk