Author Topic: Zenfolio Gallery Creation  (Read 5620 times)

Offline redsvt

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Zenfolio Gallery Creation
« on: February 28, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »
Enjoying the new release. But my Zenfolio account has multiple galleries, yet I am not able to upload to any of them. What info do I put in the 'edit connections' dialog. I still keep getting this message Unable to upload because: failed to create gallery named ''. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Zenfolio Gallery Creation
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »
Enjoying the new release. But my Zenfolio account has multiple galleries, yet I am not able to upload to any of them. What info do I put in the 'edit connections' dialog. I still keep getting this message Unable to upload because: failed to create gallery named ''. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

If you're not seeing a list of your galleries in the "Gallery:" combo box then it is likely that you haven't entered the proper information into the Connection Settings for your Zenfolio account.  You need to enter your login name and password.

-Kirk

Offline redsvt

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 04:50:30 PM »
Kirk, I can now get files to upload, but I never see an option for selecting a particular gallery. Once images have been selected and I select send, the uploader dialog appears, and the images just start uploading. I am not seeing a "Gallery" combo box anywhere, I am obviously missing something.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 05:45:16 PM »
Kirk, I can now get files to upload, but I never see an option for selecting a particular gallery. Once images have been selected and I select send, the uploader dialog appears, and the images just start uploading. I am not seeing a "Gallery" combo box anywhere, I am obviously missing something.

Try resizing the Uploader window taller, or use the scrollbar on the right side of the Uploader window to scroll the controls upwards.  The Gallery combo box is near the bottom of the scrollable area.

-Kirk

Offline redsvt

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 08:33:21 PM »
Kirk, I have tried resizing the uploader window, and there is just nothing there. There is in the top window, 'The Queue' then below that is the 'Status Log' window with each file name uploaded. There is nothing else visible, regardless of what I resize,  stretch, move around. I have the uploader filling all 24" of my iMac screen. Nothing but those two dialog boxes.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 08:53:45 PM »
Kirk, I have tried resizing the uploader window, and there is just nothing there. There is in the top window, 'The Queue' then below that is the 'Status Log' window with each file name uploaded. There is nothing else visible, regardless of what I resize,  stretch, move around. I have the uploader filling all 24" of my iMac screen. Nothing but those two dialog boxes.

That's not the window I was talking about.  I'm talking about the window you were using before you started seeing the Upload Progress window.  The Uploader window looks has a title bar with the name "File Uploader" in it.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline redsvt

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »
I feel so stupid, I found it and all is well. Thanks for your patience.