Author Topic: PM 4.6, Ingest Problem  (Read 4293 times)

Offline oryk

• View Profile
PM 4.6, Ingest Problem
« on: March 01, 2009, 09:59:24 AM »
Kirk,

I ingest files from 5 different cards to the same <Primary Destination>. 5 contact sheets from the same destination folder opens. I use the same PM 4.5. settings.
-Oryk

( MAC, OS 10.13.6 )

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.6, Ingest Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 11:36:51 AM »
Oryk,

I ingest files from 5 different cards to the same <Primary Destination>. 5 contact sheets from the same destination folder opens. I use the same PM 4.5. settings.

You get 5 tabs all showing the same directory contents?  Are you certain they're all showing the exact same path?

-Kirk

Offline oryk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 11:48:21 AM »
Oryk,

You get 5 tabs all showing the same directory contents?  Are you certain they're all showing the exact same path?

-Kirk

Kirk,

yes, they are showing the exact same path.
-Oryk

( MAC, OS 10.13.6 )

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »
Oryk,

-Kirk

Kirk,

How is it that you can be sure?  What method are you using to determine this?  Are all of the filenames in each window identical?

-Kirk

Offline oryk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 01:16:10 PM »
Oryk,

-Kirk

Kirk,

How is it that you can be sure?  What method are you using to determine this?  Are all of the filenames in each window identical?

-Kirk

Kirk,

I reproduced the problem: after ingesting 2 Locked Photos the contact sheet shows this 2 files. Then I locked (with Camara) 2 more photos and ingested this 2 files (incremental mode) to the same folder. A second contact sheet opened with the 4 ingested files. In the first contact sheet I see just the first 2 photos. After rescanning this contact sheet all 4 photos are visual.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 01:24:55 PM by oryk »
-Oryk

( MAC, OS 10.13.6 )

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 01:58:51 PM »
Oryk,

-Kirk

Kirk,

-Kirk

Kirk,

I reproduced the problem: after ingesting 2 Locked Photos the contact sheet shows this 2 files. Then I locked (with Camara) 2 more photos and ingested this 2 files (incremental mode) to the same folder. A second contact sheet opened with the 4 ingested files. In the first contact sheet I see just the first 2 photos. After rescanning this contact sheet all 4 photos are visual.

Thanks.  I'll try and repeat that here later today.

-Kirk