Author Topic: PM 4.6 Structured Keywords List  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Paul Smith

• View Profile
PM 4.6 Structured Keywords List
« on: March 01, 2009, 09:45:17 PM »
Hi,

I've just upgraded to PM 4.6 and when I open the Structured Keywords panel none of my keywords from the previous version are there. I tried copying the old StructuredKeywords_UTF-8.txt file from a backup hard drive to the PM prefs folder & then restarting PM but it doesn't work. I also tried clicking the Load button in the Structured Keywords panel & selecting the StructuredKeywords_UTF-8.txt file from the backup but that doesn't work either.

I also tried opening the panel in the previous version of PM, clicking on the Save button & saving the list to a file on my desktop, then tried to load that list in the new 4.6 Structured Keywords panel but it still doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Paul

Mac OSX 10.5.6
PM 4.6

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.6 Structured Keywords List
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:47:03 PM »
Paul,

I've just upgraded to PM 4.6 and when I open the Structured Keywords panel none of my keywords from the previous version are there. I tried copying the old StructuredKeywords_UTF-8.txt file from a backup hard drive to the PM prefs folder & then restarting PM but it doesn't work. I also tried clicking the Load button in the Structured Keywords panel & selecting the StructuredKeywords_UTF-8.txt file from the backup but that doesn't work either.

I also tried opening the panel in the previous version of PM, clicking on the Save button & saving the list to a file on my desktop, then tried to load that list in the new 4.6 Structured Keywords panel but it still doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure.  If you'll send me your file, I'll see if I can load it on my end.  Please click on my name to the left of this message, then click on the 'personal message' link.  I will respond with upload instructions.

-Kirk