Author Topic: PM 4.6 FTP Problem  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Paul Smith

• View Profile
PM 4.6 FTP Problem
« on: March 02, 2009, 10:18:58 PM »
Hi,

There appears to be a problem with the FTP upload window. When I click on command+U it brings up the new File Uploader window with FTP selected etc. I then choose my connection settings and enter the folder name for the event in the destination path field and then hit send. That works fine. However, when I go to send my next batch of images I press command+U and everything is set ok on the File Uploader window EXCEPT for the destination path where I have to reenter the folder name for the event.

Also, in the previous version of PM, I could simply type option+command+U to FTP the images with the same settings as the previous batch. When I try that in PM 4.6 it just brings up the File Uploader window with the same blank destination path. Is this a bug?

Cheers,

Paul Smith

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.6 FTP Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 10:28:42 PM »
Paul,

There appears to be a problem with the FTP upload window. When I click on command+U it brings up the new File Uploader window with FTP selected etc. I then choose my connection settings and enter the folder name for the event in the destination path field and then hit send. That works fine. However, when I go to send my next batch of images I press command+U and everything is set ok on the File Uploader window EXCEPT for the destination path where I have to reenter the folder name for the event.

This is a bug that we know about and are addressing.

Quote from: Paul Smith
Also, in the previous version of PM, I could simply type option+command+U to FTP the images with the same settings as the previous batch. When I try that in PM 4.6 it just brings up the File Uploader window with the same blank destination path. Is this a bug?

Well we call it missing functionality.  It is a high priority task for us to get that functionality back.

-Kirk