Author Topic: Unable to register PM 4.6  (Read 2923 times)

Offline ebmarketa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Unable to register PM 4.6
« on: March 02, 2009, 03:13:29 PM »
Hello

I installed PM4.6 on my second computer but can't get it registered. When I fill out the registration information, it asks for permission to contact your servers but nothing happens after that. The dialog box stays on the desktop and there are no messages. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it's not helping. I am using Windows XP. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Marketa Ebert

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Unable to register PM 4.6
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 04:26:13 PM »
Marketa,

I installed PM4.6 on my second computer but can't get it registered. When I fill out the registration information, it asks for permission to contact your servers but nothing happens after that. The dialog box stays on the desktop and there are no messages. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it's not helping. I am using Windows XP. Any ideas?

Do you have an Internet connection on this secondary computer?

-Kirk

Offline ebmarketa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 07:09:21 AM »
Yes I do and I tested it. I also disabled the firewall just in case it was causing problems but the result was the same.

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 07:15:52 AM »
Marketa,

Yes I do and I tested it. I also disabled the firewall just in case it was causing problems but the result was the same.

I suggest you contact our support folks at 503-547-2888 and they should be able to help you directly.

-Kirk