Author Topic: Speed up /improofe usability structured keywords  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Brendan

• View Profile
Speed up /improofe usability structured keywords
« on: March 13, 2009, 09:16:25 PM »
hello!

I have to enter caption and keywords into lot of pictures.

For this, I use the IPTC-Info panel on the left screen, on the right the PM main window.

for each image I have to enter some different keywords. So, its annoying open the structures keyword panel on each picture again.

Kirk, can the structures keywords window keept open (on the other screen where IPTC info is) ?  This would speed up the keywording process a lot! (and it would be more fun!)

Thanks, Brendan
using the latest version of PM on win10

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Speed up /improofe usability structured keywords
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 09:36:23 PM »
Brendan,

I have to enter caption and keywords into lot of pictures.

For this, I use the IPTC-Info panel on the left screen, on the right the PM main window.

for each image I have to enter some different keywords. So, its annoying open the structures keyword panel on each picture again.

Kirk, can the structures keywords window keept open (on the other screen where IPTC info is) ?  This would speed up the keywording process a lot! (and it would be more fun!)

We already have a non-modal version of the Structured Keywords in floating panel form.  You can access it from the Image menu.

-Kirk

Offline Brendan

• View Profile
Re: Speed up /improofe usability structured keywords
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 10:34:35 PM »
together with the preview-window it doenst work. but its also ok with a bit bigger thumbs.

perfect !!
using the latest version of PM on win10