Author Topic: spotlight search -> contact sheet -> new contact sheet on context menu  (Read 2626 times)

Offline ron_hiner

• View Profile
When I do a search, say for all my photos of 'Jenifer Lopez' ,   PM opens a virtual contact sheet of all my J-Lo pics!  How cool is that!   (I hope you windows guys have this, but something tells me that its tied to the Mac spotlight search feature)

Oh, my feature request:   Now that I have a 'virtual' contact sheet of all my J-Lo shots, how about a right-click context menu item to open a new contact sheet based on the folder from which that shot lives? 

The thinking is that I'm looking for a particular folder, and I while I remember that there was a J-Lo pic in there (who wouldn't?), I was really interested in some other photos from that same folder.

EDIT:  I just re-read this thread:  http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=3372.msg16318#msg16318
I know its not a virtural folder... but it's how I percieve it  (in my head a contact sheet IS a folder).    And I get that the search results contact sheet would have to close to make this happen.   That's ok. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 02:04:52 PM by ron_hiner »