Author Topic: DPP loaded from Canon stopped Ingest mode on PM  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Franky

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
DPP loaded from Canon stopped Ingest mode on PM
« on: March 20, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »
I loaded the DPP software from Canon on my MAC, it now opens Image Browser when a CF card is inserted instead of PM ingest, so I removed the Image Browser and Camera Window software (canon) from my MAC, but now I can not get anything to open when a CF card is inserted.
I can manually get it to ingest my card, but not automatically. The same boxes are checked as before when it worked.
If you could help with this ?
thank you.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: DPP loaded from Canon stopped Ingest mode on PM
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 08:04:16 PM »
I loaded the DPP software from Canon on my MAC, it now opens Image Browser when a CF card is inserted instead of PM ingest, so I removed the Image Browser and Camera Window software (canon) from my MAC, but now I can not get anything to open when a CF card is inserted.
I can manually get it to ingest my card, but not automatically. The same boxes are checked as before when it worked.
If you could help with this ?

Open up Photo Mechanic's Preferences dialog.  Click on the Launching tab.  Click on the "Configure" button in the upper right area of the Launching tab.

That should reconfigure Image Capture to launch Photo Mechanic when a camera card is mounted.

-Kirk