Author Topic: Navigator not showing all Finder sidebar favorites  (Read 1831 times)

Offline LM

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Navigator not showing all Finder sidebar favorites
« on: March 22, 2009, 11:04:58 PM »
During teaching 4 courses on the same day I may end up having close to 40 Finder favorites in my Leopard sidebar. I've noticed that Navigator is not showing all Finder sidebar favorites. I have tried re-setting my Navigator Preferences, Refresh (F5), Rescan ⌘/, closed and re-opened PM as well as PM windows - all to no avail. Is there a limit to the number of sidebar favorites Navigator will show?
PM 4.6 OSX 10.5.6

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Navigator not showing all Finder sidebar favorites
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 06:45:31 AM »
During teaching 4 courses on the same day I may end up having close to 40 Finder favorites in my Leopard sidebar. I've noticed that Navigator is not showing all Finder sidebar favorites. I have tried re-setting my Navigator Preferences, Refresh (F5), Rescan ⌘/, closed and re-opened PM as well as PM windows - all to no avail. Is there a limit to the number of sidebar favorites Navigator will show?
PM 4.6 OSX 10.5.6

You have to quit PM for it to notice new Sidebar items and it will only show Sidebar items that are Folders.  Not Spotlight searches, files, etc.

What do you have in your Sidebar?

-Kirk