Author Topic: Image Info option in Preview  (Read 7235 times)

Offline puzzlecat

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Image Info option in Preview
« on: July 17, 2006, 12:23:41 PM »
I often right click to get image info in the contact sheet window. It would save a ton of time if that option (Image Info) were available in the Preview windows.

Thanks for a great product!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Image Info option in Preview
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 12:27:29 PM »
I often right click to get image info in the contact sheet window. It would save a ton of time if that option (Image Info) were available in the Preview windows.

That same information is available on the right side of the Preview window unless you have hidden it.  You just need to glance at it.

-Kirk

Offline puzzlecat

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 12:32:45 PM »
Yes, sorry. I meant in Preview, full screen mode. I just miss it from the right option menu. But it's not a big deal at all.

Thanks again.

Offline light1471

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 02:55:41 PM »
I've been reading the Manual in Adobe, and I can't get it. I can' seem to see the Inof Pane, and the shortcuts mentioned in the manual don't work.  What am I doing wrong.  All I can get is the preview of the picture. The shortcuts, are they preceeded by any keys?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 04:44:38 PM »
I've been reading the Manual in Adobe, and I can't get it. I can' seem to see the Inof Pane, and the shortcuts mentioned in the manual don't work.  What am I doing wrong.  All I can get is the preview of the picture. The shortcuts, are they preceeded by any keys?

f=fullscreen
r=restore panes

You can always drag the splitters (vertical and horizontal bars) to reveal the controls on the right side, and the thumbnails on the bottom.

-Kirk

Offline light1471

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »
Kirk, I can't get Preview to work anything like your manual for ver 4.4 says it should. I have ver 4.5. I cna't get the info to show up any where. I can't drag the splitter on the preview pane. And the shortcuts don't seem to work. The only shortcut that works is Command R to get a Preview pane.  But I cna't see two images at the same time either. What am I missing here?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 09:25:01 PM »
Kirk, I can't get Preview to work anything like your manual for ver 4.4 says it should. I have ver 4.5. I cna't get the info to show up any where. I can't drag the splitter on the preview pane. And the shortcuts don't seem to work. The only shortcut that works is Command R to get a Preview pane.  But I cna't see two images at the same time either. What am I missing here?

Please download and install version 4.5.1.1 as it solves the issue you are reporting.

-Kirk