Author Topic: Can't change color class after editing with NX2  (Read 2581 times)

Offline TiggerGTO

• View Profile
Can't change color class after editing with NX2
« on: March 22, 2009, 07:06:53 PM »
I'm running PM 4.6 and NX2 2.1.1 on Vista.  In PMI set color class on a some photos from a shoot.  In NX2, I selected the photos with the color set and applied a batch setting to adjust exposure.  Back over in PM, I can't change the color class.  I even tried closing NX2 to make sure that it wasn't interfering.  I can, however, change the star rating.  I have also followed the instructions in the help to set the preferences for working with NX2.  to I'll be happy to send you one of the problem NEF files if that would help.

Danny

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Can't change color class after editing with NX2
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 07:44:11 PM »
Danny,

I'm running PM 4.6 and NX2 2.1.1 on Vista.  In PMI set color class on a some photos from a shoot.  In NX2, I selected the photos with the color set and applied a batch setting to adjust exposure.  Back over in PM, I can't change the color class.  I even tried closing NX2 to make sure that it wasn't interfering.  I can, however, change the star rating.  I have also followed the instructions in the help to set the preferences for working with NX2.  to I'll be happy to send you one of the problem NEF files if that would help.

Get the 4.6.1 beta in the Announcements section of the forums.  Please write back to let us know if it solves your issue or not.

-Kirk

Offline TiggerGTO

• View Profile
Re: Can't change color class after editing with NX2
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
I finally remembered to download 4.6.1 and give it a try.  It appears that the beta fixes the problem I was having changing the color code after editing a NEF with Capture NX2.

Thanks,
Danny