Author Topic: Autocomplete suggestion  (Read 4420 times)

Offline RonD200

• View Profile
    • Digital Images by Ron Skinner
Autocomplete suggestion
« on: April 03, 2009, 01:21:10 PM »
This might be a little picky, but I noticed that the Autocomplete feature seems to be case sensitive, for example if I type in the name of a city in the stationary pad, I have to type the case correctly for autocomplete to work.

In the city field if I type Cle autocomplete completes the city Cleveland

however if I type cle autocomplete doesn't work, and it would be great if it typed in Cleveland (with the Capital C )

Sometimes I get lazy and don't use the shift key, would it be possible to have an option added so that autocomplete is not case sensitive?

Thanks,
Ron
My Gallery - Digital Images by Ron Skinner
My Blog - Ron's Blog

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Autocomplete suggestion
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 02:01:58 PM »
Ron,

This might be a little picky, but I noticed that the Autocomplete feature seems to be case sensitive, for example if I type in the name of a city in the stationary pad, I have to type the case correctly for autocomplete to work.

however if I type cle autocomplete doesn't work, and it would be great if it typed in Cleveland (with the Capital C )

Sometimes I get lazy and don't use the shift key, would it be possible to have an option added so that autocomplete is not case sensitive?

It would be possible, but I would have to change the implementation quite a bit to achieve that capability.

-Kirk

Offline RonD200

• View Profile
    • Digital Images by Ron Skinner
Re: Autocomplete suggestion
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 05:39:14 AM »
Ron,

It would be possible, but I would have to change the implementation quite a bit to achieve that capability.

-Kirk

Thanks Kirk, it's not that high of a priority for me, I'll stick with making sure I use the shift key!  ;D
My Gallery - Digital Images by Ron Skinner
My Blog - Ron's Blog