Photo Mechanic > Support

Remember folders bug

(1/1)

gregoire:
Kirk,

I love the way I can select folders and open them in the same contact sheet, then save them with 'Remember folders' for later use. I've run into a problem though. I've saved a set of folders under name 'Paris, summer 2006'. Shot another folder full of Parisian streetlife and added it to the set by opening them in the same contact sheet. Resaved the set using 'Remember folders', typing the same name and answering Yes to the question 'A multi-folder setting with the same name exists allready. Replace it?'. When I close and reopen the set, the latest addition has vanished... So what am I doing wrong?

Emile
PM for Windows, v4.4.3.1

Kirk Baker:
Emile,

--- Quote from: gregoire on July 20, 2006, 12:47:15 AM ---I love the way I can select folders and open them in the same contact sheet, then save them with 'Remember folders' for later use. I've run into a problem though. I've saved a set of folders under name 'Paris, summer 2006'. Shot another folder full of Parisian streetlife and added it to the set by opening them in the same contact sheet. Resaved the set using 'Remember folders', typing the same name and answering Yes to the question 'A multi-folder setting with the same name exists allready. Replace it?'. When I close and reopen the set, the latest addition has vanished... So what am I doing wrong?

Emile
PM for Windows, v4.4.3.1

--- End quote ---

Probably nothing.  It's probably a bug.  I'm looking into it now.

Thanks for the heads-up,

-Kirk

gregoire:
That's what I thought... Please let me know what you find.
& thanks for the great service!

Emile

kbell:

--- Quote from: gregoire on July 20, 2006, 12:47:15 AM ---I love the way I can select folders and open them in the same contact sheet, then save them with 'Remember folders' for later use. I've run into a problem though. I've saved a set of folders under name 'Paris, summer 2006'. Shot another folder full of Parisian streetlife and added it to the set by opening them in the same contact sheet. Resaved the set using 'Remember folders', typing the same name and answering Yes to the question 'A multi-folder setting with the same name exists allready. Replace it?'. When I close and reopen the set, the latest addition has vanished... So what am I doing wrong?

--- End quote ---

Emile,

This problem is fixed and will be in the next release.  Thank you for reporting it.

- Kathy

gregoire:
Kathy,

You're the best!
Thanks,

Emile

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version